Versatile, your O’Plancha Combo can be used daily, both indoors and outdoors, for cooking healthy, tasty meals that preserve ingredients’ taste and nutritional value.
O’Plancha can be used by itself for cooking meat, fish, and vegetables a la plancha or teppanyaki-style.
O'Plancha offers a generous and well designed cooking surface:
- Because it is rimless, you can use a spatula easily to turn food over the entire surface
- Ridges along its edges help contain any excess cooking juices; you can then conveniently use the bulb baster to collect the liquid.
- With its triple-layer, thermo-diffuser base made of 18/10 stainless steel and aluminum, O’Plancha’s cooking surface heats quickly and distributes the heat evenly.
- O’Plancha’s unique and patented design is rimless in order to prevent heat dispersal.
- Robust, O’Plancha’s 1/3-inch (8-mm) thickness offers superior heat retention, regardless of the weight of the food you are cooking.
When used with its lid, O’Plancha offers a multitude of new culinary experiences:
- It can be used as a mini oven to bake pizzas or molten chocolate cakes
- Can be used to braise meat for a grilled and juicy finish
- Thanks to its smoking racks, it can be used to smoke/flavor meat and fish in just a few minutes
The lid is also ideal for:
- Protecting you from oil splatter while cooking
- Keeping your meal warm until it is ready to serve, or even gently finishing cooking, away from the heat
- For serving food at the table
-18/10 stainless steel and aluminum
-Compatible with all cooktops (including induction), conventional ovens, and barbeque grills
-Its two attached handles make it easy to carry the O’Plancha from your stovetop to the table.
-Thanks to its hinge, the lid stays open to help keep the table or work surface clean. Removable, it can also be used as a food dome.
-Its built-in thermometer makes it possible to monitor the cooking temperature up to 572°F (300°C).
-Dishwasher-safe and easy to wash by hand.